Are you guilty of texting during a date? You’re not alone. A recent study found that 53% of people have texted during a date. But even though it’s common, it’s not okay. Texting can ruin your date – and your chances for a second one. Here are six reasons why you should never text on a date.
- Texting ruins the date by taking away from face to-face interaction, which can make it difficult to get to know someone.
- It’s disrespectful to your date because it shows that you’re not really interested in them or the conversation.
- You can’t focus on the conversation if you’re looking at your phone, and it makes you come across as disinterested.
- You look like a jerk if you’re constantly texting on your phone while you’re supposed to be paying attention to your date.
- It makes you seem disinterested in your date if you’re more interested in your phone than them.
- It’s just plain rude to text on your phone during a date